2013/3/16 David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>:
> I think you could reuse most of the bnd infrastructure for ds
> annotations/bnd-file-instruction-processing, but I share Neil's hope that all
> but the DS 1.2 annotations die out.

I don't want to be picky, but I think Neil said that hopefully one of
the three available solutions dies out :) And this is where I agree. I
hope that the most usefull solution continues to be available, but I
guess that there are different opinions on what this will be....
I know that the Apache Felix scr annotations are used a lot out there
by different projects and companies, so I just want to take away the
fear some people might have reading this thread. Be asured that these
annotations will be available and supported for a long time.

Regards
Carsten