Yes, Felix, I noticed the missing DEPENDENCIES and changelog.txt files in source tree as well. I will try to fix them after this release is done.

Thanks,
Sahoo

On Thursday 08 August 2013 08:00 PM, Felix Meschberger wrote:
+1

The archives don't contain our normal DEPENDENCIES and changelog.txt files. I
don't think that is a drammatic issue but these files should be created for
future releases.

Regards
Felix