Hi

Am 28.03.2014 um 15:15 schrieb Jan Willem Janssen
<janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>:

> Coincidentally, I was looking at something similar while trying to get
> SPDY working in Felix HTTP. For that to work I need to supply
> additional (Jetty) connectors to our Jetty server in order to get it
> working.
> My idea to get this working was something similar: allow connectors
> (or connection factories, maybe that would be even better) to be
> registered as service and get those service(s) by means of a
> configuration key. This would be a little more generic and still allow
> you to supply your own instance of the SslContextFactory. This path
> would allow us to support additional protocols/connectors without the
> JettyConfig class blowing up with more and more properties.
>
> WDYT?

I like the ConnectorFactory idea: So the factory would emit a fully configured
Jetty Connector object which would then be added to the server and started.

When the server is stopped, the connector is stopped and just dropped (and
GC-ed)

When the ConnectorFactory is stopped, the connector has to be stopped and taken
out of the running server, too.

Sounds good: FELIX-4473 [1]

Regards
Felix