Hi,

There have been a number of fixes and features added to the
maven-bundle-plugin, as well as a recent upgrade to bnd 2.3.0, so I was
thinking of staging a release sometime this week.

To test the latest snapshot, either build the plugin from source or add the
following to your pom.xml and set the version in your maven-bundle-plugin
declaration to 2.4.1-SNAPSHOT:

    <pluginRepositories>
        <pluginRepository>
            <id>apache.snapshots</id>
            <name>snapshot plugins</name>
            <url>http://repository.apache.org/snapshots</url>
            <releases>
                <enabled>false</enabled>
            </releases>
            <snapshots>
                <enabled>true</enabled>
            </snapshots>
        </pluginRepository>
    </pluginRepositories>

Let me know if you spot any regressions or bugs, or would like the release
deferred to get in some additional fixes/features.

--
Cheers, Stuart