Hi,
I would like to point out that the D-OSGi IPojo tutorial is quite out of date.
This is the one I am talking about:
http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-ipojo/apache-felix-ipojo-gettingstarted/apache-felix-ipojo-dosgi.html
I believe the main changes that need to be made are:
the Apache CFX version needs to be updated from 1.1 to 1.4.0All of the exported
service properties names seem to have been modified and now should look like
this:

        <instance
component="org.apache.felix.ipojo.remote.adder.impl.AdderServiceImpl">
      <property name="service.exported.interfaces" value="*"/>
<property name="service.exported.configs" value="org.apache.cxf.ws" />
<property name="org.apache.cxf.ws.address"
value="http://localhost:9090/adder"/>        </instance>
Regards,
Renato Athaydes