Hi

I have created a patch to improve the Service Access time. With this patch
applied I measure 4-5 times faster access to the service registry in our
application which in general access services simply by its name and almost
never uses a filter.

I expect that this patch also significantly improves service access if both a
filter and a service name is supplied. I expect no change if no service name is
supplied, though, since then the complete service registry has to be searched.

See issue FELIX-4692.

It would be great if this patch could be quickly reviewed before I actually
apply it.

Thanks
Felix

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4692