Hi

Ok, there seems to be a larger problem to this, it seems.

The ExtensionManager creates native capabilities in the
ExtensionManager.buildNativeCapabilites() method. This method gets the
PROCESSOR, OS_NAME, and OS_VERSION framework properties to build this
capability.

On the other hand the R4LibraryClause.match(Map) method uses these same
properties but before using them applies normalisation to them using its own
R4LibraryClause.normalize* methods.

Applying this normalisation to the ExtensionManager.buildNativeCapabilities()
method actually „solves“ the problem.

Now, I wonder, whether we should actually only have the normalised values in
the framework properties ?

WDYT ?

Regards
Felix