My changes are good to go Karl.  +1 (non-binding)

- Bob
On 1/8/2015 9:31 AM, Bob Paulin wrote:
Karl,

I should have it ready before the weekend.  Thanks.

- Bob

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 9:16 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net <mailto:j...@nanthrax.net>> wrote:

    +1 (non binding).

    I'm testing two potential issues:
    1/ the bundles cache get corrupted when we kill the framework java
    process (with a kill -9). Some bundles goes into "inconsistent state".
    2/ I have a NullPointerException on the ResolverImpl (on the
    toStringBlame() method):

    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at

org.apache.felix.framework.resolver.ResolverImpl.toStringBlame(ResolverImpl.java:1671)

    It's not blocking for the release, and I need some time to create
    simple test cases and prepare patches.

    Regards
    JB