In a nutshell, you use this as the framework:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/sandbox/rickhall/ct-launcher/

and run the following ct tests:

org.osgi.test.cases.framework.launch.secure.bnd

org.osgi.test.cases.framework.secure.bnd

org.osgi.test.cases.permissionadmin.bnd

org.osgi.test.cases.url.bnd

org.osgi.test.cases.condpermadmin.bnd

(which in my case happens automatically if i use the runtests script).

regards,

Karl