Hi Valentin,

I guess this problem already existed in the 1.0.4 version. In that case
I think there is no need to stop this vote. The problem is that version
1.0.4 does not work with the web console 4.2.8.

So I think we should continue with the vote, fix the problem you mention
and then do another release once that's done

Regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler