Hello Guillaume,

before voting, I have a question:

I was using so far the initial version of Felix connect that was initially
committed in the felix-trunk, and this very first release was using using
the osgi core 4.3.1 api.

So, I just did a non regression test, but got a NoClassDefFoundError on the
org/osgi/resource/Capability class because the candidate release is now
based on osgi core 5.0.0 api. For example, the
org/apache/felix/connect/felix/framework/capabilityset/CapabilitySet.java
is importing the org.osgi.resource.Capability.

so, I had to include in the classpath the osgi.core-5.0.0.jar and then my
non regression test passed OK.

but I just wonder if the org/osgi/resource/Capability class should be
included in the connect.jar ?
and more generally, does the connect.jar contains all the osgi core 5.0.0
API ? (it's the case for the Felix framework, if I'm correct ?)

thanks;
/Pierre