On 10/15/15 14:59 , Benson Margulies wrote:
JB, I realize that I'm being a bit harsh. Felix hasn't voted in a new
committer since 2014,

Ha! Shows what you know, we added a new committer in August! :-P

and I get no response to patches unless I whine
over and over on the mailing list. So, I decided to concentrate my
whining on my goal, so I could stop whining about individual patches.

Meanwhile, whatever happened with KARAF-3982.