Hi David,

let me know if I can help in any way.

Regards
JB

On 04/01/2016 03:42 PM, David Bosschaert wrote:
Hi Fabian,

I can take a look at releasing it. I'm currently looking at releasing OBR
as well, so if there are no big roadblocks I can take this one as well.

Cheers,

David

On 1 April 2016 at 14:27, Fabian Lange <fabian.la...@codecentric.de> wrote:

Hi,
I contributed 1.5 bugfixes to fileinstall, which I would appreciate to use
from a released version.
I had hoped to get this downstream into karaf 4.0.5, but I would require a
release on fileinstall first.
As I am new to felix-dev, who can help me out? Are there
schedules/milestones, who can do a release? Will each module be voted on?

Fabian
--
Fabian Lange | Performance Expert
mobil: +49 (0) 160.3673393

codecentric AG | Merscheider Straße 1 | 42699 Solingen | Deutschland

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Solingen | HRB 25917| Amtsgericht Wuppertal
Vorstand: Michael Hochgürtel . Mirko Novakovic . Rainer Vehns
Aufsichtsrat: Patric Fedlmeier (Vorsitzender) . Klaus Jäger . Jürgen Schütz

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbono...@apache.org