I think it is time to come back to the discussion around accepting the
contribution of the Sling Health Checks projects.

You can read up on the initial discussion in [0] and find the
contribution on [1]. Meanwhile, the Sling community voted to allow the
move [2] and several people expressed interest to maintain it at Felix
(for sure Georg Henzler [3]).

Personally, I think it is a good idea to make this happen as on the
one hand, we already have the systemready service and there is hopes
that the two can be combined eventually - while on the other hand, it
would be good to have the people involved become (more) active in
Felix as well.

Consequently, I plan to bring this to a vote early next week unless
somebody has some arguments I'm missing?

regards,

Karl

[0]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/2a10823b9e8304c175cd1c8724d8903b04d4a5640e3e5e85e97a2fc7@%3Cdev.felix.apache.org%3E