I do see that a commit did appear on the sidebar of issue FELIX-6035 under "Development". Unforunately, I am unable to view it because it wants me to authenticate FishEye and that appears to be impossible for me to do.

Ah, the good ol' days, when I could just click on the commit in the issue's activity log...