+1

Jean-baptiste Onofré wrote
Hi all,

We fixed an issue on this release (release notes):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310100&version=12344918

This is actually a backport of the fix from Framework 6.0.2 to work with
JDK 11.0.2.
As Felix Framework 5.6.10 is the last version using OSGi R6 (Framework
6.0.x is OSGi R7), I took the liberty (discussed in Jira with Karl) to
create a framework 5.6.x maintenance branch from this tag and backport
the fix.
The framework-5.6.x branch is here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/branches/org.apache.felix.framework-5.6.x/
As Felix Framework 5.6.x is still used by Apache Karaf 4.2.x (OSGi R6),
and in order to support JDK 11.0.2 in Karaf, we need this fix.
The full OSGi R7 support is planned for Karaf 4.3.x (already started).

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1283/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release