Hi,

coming back to this issue. I did talk briefly (out of band) with Ray
directly on the Monday after but unfortunately, he had other matters
to attend to so this got lost a bit.

As far as I understand the situation we have to migrate our site away
from the deprecated Apache CMS. There are various options but none are
directly supported in the sense that we wouldn't have to work on our
content.

That said, it seems like we can use .asf.yml to have our site staged
and published from our felix-dev git repo and our CGis etc should
still be supported. What we need to replace is the templating engine.
We can either switch to something we run ourself like Jbake or the
Antora proposed by Ray (which would require to convert our markdown to
asciidoc) or we can try to use Jekyll which is supported by github
pages directly (AFAIU) and would accept at least some of our existing
markdown (so some work would need to be done).

Now, I personally don't have (much) time for this - hence, if need be,
I would try to get some part of our site working with the existing
templates using .asf.yml and github pages and we could try to get it
all working eventually. However, if somebody volunteers to move
everything (to something else or just in general) that would be much
better. Is somebody willing and has the time to work on this in the
next week or two?

regards,

Karl

--