On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 9:18 PM David Jencks <david.a.jen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Multiple pages.  IIUC there can only be one README, but some subprojects
> have extensive documentation.
> I suggest that for such subprojects, we consider moving the documentation to
> the subproject and having a
> short non-copied README.adoc pointing to the website....

FWIW we have a similar problem in Sling and what seems to be working
well is to make sure each module is discoverable from the
sling.apache.org website, even if their docs are not on the website.

For some modules this means having a brief description on the website
that just links to more info, like
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/graphql-core.html

Also, in some cases this means using GitHub queries as links to all
repositories that belong to a given subproject, like
https://github.com/search?q=topic%3Asling+topic%3Aosgi-feature-model+topic%3Aosgi+org%3Aapache&type=Repositories

-Bertrand