I’m hoping to finish the conversion to a new Antora/AsciiDoc based website
soon.  The (perhaps not quite up to date) preview is at
https://felix-preview.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/documentation/index.html. The
content source is visible at felix-antora-site
<https://github.com/apache/felix-antora-site>  I haven’t pushed the Antora
playbook that builds the site yet, but should be able to soon.

I have several questions about how to proceed that I’ll ask one-per-email.

The current website has docs for several subprojects that aren’t being
developed any more, notable iPOJO. These docs in particular seem to already
have been through one episode of partial conversion from another format
resulting in some rather unpleasant source code.  I don’t want to spend the
time translating this to proper AsciiDoc.

Can we drop documentation for subprojects that are no longer maintained?  I
think having documentation easily visible gives an impression that using these
projects is plausible.

Perhaps we can have a branch in felix-site-pub where the last version of the
html can be looked at, and links to it from an “obsolete subproject” page.

Thanks
David Jencks