inline...

> On Jul 29, 2021, at 9:28 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I like the approach in general, the location of the adoc file within the scr
> tree is a little bit awkward, but not a showstopper.

To me Antora directory structure is a bit like maven project layout, once you
get used to it anything else seems odd.

We could shorten the path slightly to
<subproject>/docs/modules/<subproject>/pages/<doc-page>.adoc, making each
subproject an Antora “module”.
I think it’s a good idea to separate the docs under “docs” although Antora
would be just as happy with <subproject>/modules>/…
The directory name “modules” doesn’t immediately imply “documentation” to me,
and this shortening would put the required antora.yml next to e.g. the pom.xml.

> What I personally don't like is that these files need to be written in
> asciidoc and not gh markdown. But if everyone else is fine with that, I can
> probably adjust.
It might have been more appropriate to bring this up when I proposed using
Antora.
I’m curious what you prefer about markdown. I would not participate in a
documentation project using markdown rather than AsciiDoc: I find it ugly and
limited.

David Jencks