(I tried sending this to the m2e-users mailing list but it seems all eclipse
mailing lists are dead and replaced with forums, so...)

With eclipse 2023-03 I got a new warning on all pom files in my OSGi
bundle projects:
 There is currently no execution that generates a manifest, consider adding an
execution for one of the following goal: manifest.       pom.xml
/modelstore.backend     line 76 Maven Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem

Google didn't find me anything on this warning.

Is there something that can be done to get rid of it?
Is there an eclipse m2e plugin to add that will lose the warning?
Is there maven config that could be added that will lose the warning?

I'm running with the following maven-bundle-plugin config:
 https://github.com/steinarb/bang-bompom/blob/master/bang-pom/pom.xml#L77
 https://github.com/steinarb/bang-bompom/blob/master/pom.xml#L34

Thanks!

- Steinar