+1

Carsten

On 18.01.2024 22:13, Thomas Watson wrote:
Hi,

Notice, I jumped up to version 2.2.10.  I updated the parent to the latest
8 version.  That caused me some issues in producing the javadoc which I did
not run into until I was performing the release.  I had to fix that with
https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/commit/d40368c853e486e63c2200a613613831ba8659a2
and re-spin a new release.

Also, I had trouble with the <scm> tags using https authentication during
the release.  I had to update the github URLs to scm:git:ssh://
g...@github.com/apache/felix-dev.git because github removed https
authentication so the release process could not do things like push up tags
etc.  I assume all other sub-projects should do the same with their <scm>
tags.

We solved 4 issues in this release:
   [FELIX-6616] - Dynamic greedy 1..1 references may activate with no
reference service bound
   [FELIX-6633] - Dynamic references may miss events while causing
deactivation
   [FELIX-6682] - Felix SCR - 3 TestCases fail in OSGi TCK
   [FELIX-6463] - Changing log levels for DS component getState and
registration

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1487/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/master/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1487 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

--