Hey Ayuk,

Can you please move the contents of that google doc into Confluence.  Ed --
perhaps you can guide him as to where.  I found your confluence user and
added rights for you.

FYI: Currently, any Apache Fineract PMC member can add confluence rights
for anyone, by going to this address:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=FINERACT

Be careful with that; Apache lets anyone sign up for a Confluence account,
so some of the users in Apache Confluence are malicious.

Greets,
Myrle