Hi Myrle.

I am interested in the slides. Please share it with me.

On Sep 14, 2017 8:18 AM, "Myrle Krantz" <my...@apache.org> wrote:

Hey Fineract Community,

This is just an FYI for the community:

Last week I was in Hamburg at the solutions.hamburg conference.  I did
a presentation on microservices and versioning based on the Fineract
CN example.  This was the same presentation I did for ApacheCon last
year but with some added detail.  That presentation had a pretty good
audience.

I also shared a presentation with Justin McLean on the Apache
Incubator using our experiences with Apache Fineract as a case study.
We had a very small but very interested audience.

I attended presentations on Microservices, the Apache Way, and
Apache's approach to IP.

If anyone is interested in the slides for my talks, or for the talks I
attended let me know: I'd be happy to share them with you.

Greets,
Myrle