Hi Everyone!

Was able to successfully resolve ActiveMQ not starting up.Thanks Courage
for reaching me out. For the kind information of anyone who would run into
the same issue in future.

1. Open the file [activemq installation
directory]/bin/[linux-x86-32/linux-x86-64]/activemq

2. Uncomment the line RUN_AS_USER.

3. Edit like  RUN_AS_USER =Your username.

4.Save it and exit.

activemq.

Regards,
Kumaranath Fernando