Hi all,

Our next meeting is Wednesday at 1100GMT via GoToTraining

Based on our last meeting of the mobile money integration group, we had a
few of the following action items:

*Finalize Architecture:*
Primarily we need to finalize the architecture and design so that the
developers working on the gateway can proceed forward. We needed to
incorporate the following:

- Avik's feedback and oustanding questions from previous meetings
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/2017-10-27+Weekly+Check-In+Meeting>including
1)adding in support for transaction limits at disbursal based on tiered
KYC, 2) including a separate table for API aggregators, 3) handling of
failed transactions (both inbound and outbound) and clearly documenting the
integration with Fineract for how those failed transactions are handled and
when they're re-attempted, 4) extension of apache fineract to handle
clients who have mulitple phone numbers and multiple mobile money accounts.
- Nazeer's continued feedback based on viewing the recent demo from Antony
(see
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/2017-11-03+Weekly+Check-In+Meeting)
 of
the code he worked on at
https://github.com/apache/fineract/compare/develop...OmexIT:payment-gateway-integration

- James feedback regarding discovery of the receiver being separate
following a design similar to Simple Payment Setup Protocol

Whether the payment gateway should be a stand-alone module or directly part
of Apache Fineract.

Antony saw benefits of having it be part of Fineract so that each tenant
could have its own transactions.

*Review and incorporate Antony's code into main repo for gateway*
Code is located at
https://github.com/apache/fineract/compare/develop...OmexIT:payment-gateway-integration

*Create Tickets for Additional Work on Apache Fineract*
- Capturing additional mobile numbers per client and tagging or
categorizing with code that they're for different mobile money providers.