Hi Victor,

It’s a single node.

Is everything working fine with you? For us, Mifos X is running but strange
enough it doesn’t display currencies and reports from the UI.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <mailto:zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com