hello sakeet raman,

Nice to meet you and welcome to our Community!

For your initial steps in mifos initiative, you can read the wiki about gci
in mifos at :
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/198017025/
Mifos+Google+Code-In+2017+Wiki

and you can stay connected with community at gitter live chat in here:
https://gitter.im/openMF/mifos

and dont forget about asking something if you're stuck, whatever it is.

Enjoying your day.

M Rafly Andrianza
GCI17 Participant