Compacademy is an educational cloud-based startup which aims to get the
best tech knowledge to all. It is currently still searching for teachers to
add content to its database. However, technology wise it is quite complete.
It can be found at compacademy.in

I have been involved with Artificial intelligence and machine learning. I
like to participate as an ethical hacker. In 2017 along with a team, I
successfully achieved the first prize at the ethical hacking championship
held under techradiance'17  IIT Bombay.

What always motivates me is the love to innovate.

I am writing this email to you as per the movie initiative page for Google
code in and hope to participate in all possible evens.

Thank you

Regards,
Kunal Chandiramani
kunaln...@gmail.com