From: "Sendoro Juma" <sendoro@singo.africa>
To: "dev" <dev@fineract.apache.org>
Cc: "robertjakech Jakech" <robertjak...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 1:38:01 PM
Subject: Re: Planning Apache Fineract 1.2 Release

Hello Ed,

+1 on all mentioned!

I would propose additional point which you have kind of mention already on API
Swagger it, but just as emphasize

- APIs related issues/Enhancements that has been discovered by Mobile or Web
Client Application side.

This is so,  because we might take longer in addressing should known from
client application side by juts because of missing visibility;
So having this branch in Wiki page will remind us.

Best Regards
Sendoro