Yes, I believe I have made all of the changes necessary to start the QA
process. I have done some cursory testing, and I ran integration tests. I
did see several failures in the integration tests, but as far as I can
tell, they are not related to the MySQL migration.

I have created a PR for this migration:
https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/448

Please let me know if you run into any issues related to MySQL 5.7 and I
will take a look at them.
Thanks,
Steve