Hello Markus and Myrle,

Thank you for the input. I will revise the idea and include how it will
work using the API and ActiveMQ.
This is my confluence id ebenezergraham , hopefully I can start detailing
the idea there.

*Best Regards,*

*Ebenezer Graham*

*BSc (Hons) Computing*

[image: EmailSignature.png]

Beau Plan Business Park | West Building

Pamplemousses |  Mauritius

<http://www.pactmart.com/>
​​ <http://www.pactmart.com/>
www.pactmart.com | Freelancing made easy.
​
skype:
​ebenezer.graham
​ | Phone:
+230 5840 9206
GitHub <https://github.com/ebenezergraham> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebenezer-graham/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/pactmart> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pactmart> | Personal Website / CV
<http://ebenezergraham.github.io/>

*“Practice isn’t the thing you do once you’re good. It’s the thing you do
that makes you good.”*
-*Malcolm Gladwell*