Hello Everyone,

I have sent a PR which corrects the order of the initial build script for
Linux and also corrects the fims-web-app name in the script.

Here is the PR: https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-demo-server/pull/5

The goal is that once you have built Mifos IO code base, running the
Fineract CN for the first time should not yield any errors hopefully.

Yours Sincerely,
Pembe Miriam