Hi Dingfan,

For the functionality of Mifos refer the following manua;

https://conflux.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/MANUAL/overview

***The second question is that I found that the issue is about modification
of one table in database, can someone help me point out how to access the
database of the Mifos? I already set up the basic configuration of MySQL.*

>> For Setting up Mifos and databases for the first time, please refer the
following link

https://github.com/openMF/mifosx/wiki

Fineract-440 issue:

Robert, could you give some details about this issue?

--
Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA