Hi Aleksandar

I containerized MariaDB and Cassandra, and I passed it to demo sever, it
works fine.
Here is the commad i use:
java -Ddemoserver.provision=false -Ddemoserver.persistent=true
-Dcustom.cassandra.contactPoints=0.0.0.0:9142
-Dcassandra.cluster.user=cassandra -Dcassandra.cluster.pwd=password
-Dcustom.mariadb.host=localhost -Dcustom.mariadb.user=root
-Dcustom.mariadb.password=mysql -jar demo-server-0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT.jar

you might have to re-check the values you passed for cassandra and mariadb.

Thanks,
Courage