Emmanuel,

Let's take this to its own separate relevant thread.

To enable 2FA, follow instructions at :
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/projects/pages/185277689/GSoC+2017+-+Two-Factor+Authentication
Fineract Implementation DetailsEnabling Two-Factor Authentication

Two-Factor Authentication can be enabled by adding an active
*twofactor* profile
to Fineract(e.g. in application.properties or with a start parameter).
*-Ptwofactor=enabled* parameter can be used with Gradle build job.