Hello Everyone,

As I was exploring the APIs that I will be using for user management I saw
that we don't have a field for mobile no in the API for users, only the
email. On the other hand, clients have both email and mobile. I want to
know why do we don't have a mobile no in the users API, considering that
for self-service registration in the Online banking app as I see the user
requires one of them for authentication. Also according to my
understanding, I want to confirm are all self-service users definitely
clients? I would appreciate if anyone of you could clarify this.

And yes Welcome, Shruthi and thanks for your help on the APIs.

Thanks
Abhay.