Shruthi,

I wanted to follow up on one particular point of this email for Saksham as
he's needing additional use cases to implement for Mifos Mobile:

2.  Support for viewing reports  - I believe this is done for management.
> correct me if I am wrong.

These are for individual level customer reports that would be designed so
customers can download view account histories, etc.

Do we have the necessary APIs in place for self-service users to view
reports? Is it now just a matter of designing and creating the respective
individual level reports that would be accessible.

If so, Saksham - the savings and loan account statements in Mifos X are two
reports that are ready to be used and should be accessible from the Mifos
Mobile app.