Thanks myrle,

I have already created a demo email account called
fineractcnnotificationd...@gmail.com and I created it for the sole purpose
of testing emails for this service and for other contributors to use.
Please advise me on this approach.

Also, the password for ebenezergraha...@gmail.com and akyencorp@gmail are
no longer valid. I created app passwords and so I have already deleted
those app passwords for my live account and are no longer valid.

*Error:*
In an attempt to store configurations from the repository I get this error:
https://pastebin.com/WqvRwXvB

Please check: shouldCreateSMSConfigurationEntity()
https://github.com/ebenezergraham/fineract-cn-notifications/
blob/develop/component-test/src/main/java/org/apache/
fineract/cn/notification/TestSMSService.java

I am able to retrieve stored configurations but I am unable to create a
configuration and store. Same issue for email repository

Second Issue: https://pastebin.com/LKz7HcGy
I have managed to authenticate with identity and getting customer object,
however, when I trigger an invent from the fims web app, I get 3
invocations from the ActiveMQ. How can I resolve this issue? Are my
assumptions correct to begin with?

*At your service,*

*Ebenezer Graham*

*BSc (Hons) Computing*

[image: EmailSignature.png]

African Leadership University,

Power Mill Road, Pamplemousses,

Mauritius.

​
*skype*:
​ebenezer.graham
GitHub <https://github.com/ebenezergraham> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebenezer-graham/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/pactmart> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pactmart>
www.pactmart.com | Freelancing made easy.

*“Talk is cheap, show me the code.” *- *Linus Torvalds*