Hi Karthik,

I am unable to see the picture you uploaded so I don't know if you're
running fineract-cn-demo-server using local datastores or not ?
However,given that 32GB of RAM is okay for a start, I suspect that you're
running out of memory because you didn't use these options `* -Xms2G -Xmx2G*
` when running your .jar file. Can you try that and provide feedback ?

Cheers,
Isaac Kamga.