java version "1.8.0_73"
My SQL 5.6.32

From: Sampath Kumar G
Sent: 25 September 2018 15:44
To: Mifos software development
Cc: Dev
Subject: Re: [Mifos-developer] installation error

Hi Chary,

Can you please let us know the MySQL & Java version installed?

Regards,
Sampath

Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd
#304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road
HRBR Layout 1st Block
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA
 ™
Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the intended
recipient, please email:supp...@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete all
copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and
is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private
Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise
control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the
information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments,
please check.