Hello Pembe,

When you stated at the beginning of this thread that you were working on
this task,I thought you had gotten snippets generated already.

Please attach some snippets of your code so community has more visibility
of the problem you're facing. Are there any errors ? Do send links to them
using a pasting service.

A bientot,
Isaac Kamga.