Congratulations Vishwas Babu for the well-deserved role, I learnt a lot from
you (Thanks to my frequent interruptions on Skype 😊).

Looking forward to your continued great leadership in the community.

Myrle ,

Thanks for the excellent leadership provided serving the community.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <mailto:zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com

Schedule Meetings:  <https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid>
https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid