Hello Courage,

Actually, the script is from
https://github.com/openMF/fineract-cn-containers. The problem is that the
provisioner is expecting two properties that are not specified in the
Dockerfile.

provisioner    | ***************************
provisioner    | APPLICATION FAILED TO START
provisioner    | ***************************

provisioner    | Description:
provisioner    |
provisioner    | Binding to target
org.apache.fineract.cn.provisioner.config.SystemProperties@72443081 failed:
provisioner    |
provisioner    |     Property: system.privateKey.modulus
provisioner    |     Value: null
provisioner    |     Reason: may not be null
provisioner    |
provisioner    |     Property: system.privateKey.exponent
provisioner    |     Value: null
provisioner    |     Reason: may not be null

But I kind of figured out the solution. I used a tool online to generate a
RSA key.
I'm all set now. The platform is running. Thanks

Merry Christmas
Patrick

--
Patrick Finken,