Hi Judah,

Actually, I already add the docker files to each of the microservices and
significantly reduced the configurations needed.
You can check it out here:
https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-customer/pull/9
And the Fineract images are in my docker hub account,
https://cloud.docker.com/u/anh3h/repository/docker/anh3h/fineract-cn-customer
.
I have tested it and it works fine.
I wouldn't write the keys in the docker file `cause that's something that
changes frequently that is on upload time.

I hope it helps,

Thanks,
Courage