Hello everyone,

 I am Massabe Kengne Lydiane, a beginner developer from Buea, Cameroon.
 I am an opensource enthusiast and I see opensource as a platform to
improve and polish my skills.
Going through the Outreachy site, I came across the Mifos Initiative  and
am so interested in this organisation because of its vision in eradicating
poverty which is a common problem in the world especially in my community.
I am interested in contributing to Mifos X during and after this upcoming
session of Outreachy 2019.
I have started setting up my environment with Mifos X.
I look forward to interacting with you all and contributing to this great
community.

Regards,
Lydiane