Hi Mexina,

somewhere in the application logs there has to be an error when the back-end
makes a request to send out an email.
If you use Apache Tomcat then look for error text from catalina.out
or fineract-platform.log in
tomcat_home/logs directory.
I suspect Google/Yahoo is blocking the activity for some configuration
reason and usually
the error text returned by the mail service is explanatory enough.

Juhan

Kontakt Mexina Daniel (<mexina@singo.africa>) kirjutas kuupäeval K, 13.
märts 2019 kell 07:08: