Hi Vishwas,

Just got feedback from the flyway team support and it is said they support
only MySQL officially
See here -
https://github.com/flyway/flyway/issues/2332#issuecomment-475271342

Now drizzle is no longer maintained like you said.

Any suggestions on how to proceed. This could be a long term fix on my end.

Regards Mua.