Hey Anshul,

There are two parts to this question:

a.) What license does it have?  For example the MIT and BSD licenses are
both Category A, which means they can be included in Apache Software
without problems.  (1)

b.) Does this make your software's runtime dependent on a single vendor's
service?  Put differently, would your project promote vendor lock-in?  If
it does, then it would not be in the spirit of open source at Apache.  If
this vendor's service has competitors you could resolve this by making the
code flexible enough to support those other vendors.  If the vendor's
service is based solely on open source components, then you could argue
that someone else at least *could* deploy that service as well, but you
should be sure to make any addresses configurable rather than hard-coded.
(2)

Best Regards,
Myrle

1.) https://apache.org/legal/resolved.html