Hi All,

How do I access the VMs provided by Infra for setting up a demo server for
Fineract CN? Are there 2 of them?

Courage, will you like to work with me run FCN using Docker Compose just so
the demo server gets up and running? It seems using Docker Swarm will take
more time than we want and I think Aleks is very busy at this moment.

This is important for the community.

Thanks